Essential workspace guide
Subleasing office space checklist
Do you have too much space in your own office that is negatively impacting your business operating costs? Subleasing is a common and accessible practice, and more important than ever when faced within challenging economic headwinds. In this checklist, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you to navigate all you need to know before subleasing excess office space, so you can turn surplus space into an attractive and lease-ready workspace.
What you’ll learn
- How to determine the business case
- Tips to successfully identify surplus space
- Managing the process of preparing space for sublet
- Secrets to appointing property agents and negotiating fees
- Preparing sublet rental agreements
Download the subleasing office space checklist
Book a meeting
Let’s create hybrid spaces that work for you.
We love what we do and partner well with others who feel the same way.