Nativspace Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both the personal and non-personal information we collect is protected according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We’ve always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR Legislation
- Your information will not be shared, rented, or sold to any third party
- We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out).
Nativspace Ltd is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
We’ll clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you’ll have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you [install/download/subscribe] to product updates, newsletters, or other online services.
How your personal information may be used
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you information that will allow you to use our services
- To automatically customise your documents with your information
- To alert you of software upgrades, updates, service or other services from Nativspace Ltd
- Marketing Opportunities
How we collect your personal information
If you contact us directly, for example via our website, phone, email, to make an enquiry, or request information about our products and services. If you buy a product or service directly from us. If you reply to our direct marketing campaigns (e.g., when you opt in to one of our campaigns or complete a response form). If your contact details are transferred to us from an authorised third party. If we acquired your personal data from other sources with your permission. If you submit a job application via our recruitment website.
What information may be collected about you
We’ll collect your email when you opt in to one of our campaigns to send you relevant communication about our business, such as its purpose and the best use you can make of it. We may also collect your name, language, currency, operating system, document searched and country information for a better experience with Nativspace Ltd products/services.
When you place your order with us, we collect your email to confirm the transaction. We also collect your phone number to contact you in case these emails bounce back because of a typo in your email address and if we cannot figure out what the correct email address is.
We also contact the phone number that is provided if we suspect that the cardholder’s credit card information has been compromised, i.e., used in a fraudulent way.
We also use our clients’ email to notify of the release of updated versions of the software, new services, or promotional offers.
Giving consent to your information being used
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that Nativspace Ltd is an authorised holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website, but you’ll not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration. When you activate your account, you’re providing your consent to occasionally receive information from us. In each communication from us you’ll have the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications; alternatively, you may contact us to express your choices at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
Requesting access to your information
You’re entitled to review the personal information you’ve provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information simply enter your request to Nativspace Ltd email area or request that we send you this information. Under data protection law, you’ve certain rights; including:
- Your right of access – You’ve the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You’ve the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You’ve the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You’ve the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You’ve the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You’ve the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You’re not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How we store your personal information
Nativspace Ltd takes strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
We guarantee that all e-commerce transactions follow the latest security measures and use the best available technologies. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is employed when you place online orders or transmit sensitive information. SSL is one of the safest methods of passing information over the Internet.
How long we keep your personal information for
EU and EEA Users’ Rights
If you’re a resident or located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you’ve the right to access, rectify, download, or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
You’ve the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. In certain instances, you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
What we do with the Information you share
Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
When you register to our website, you’re asked to provide your contact information, including a valid email address. We use this information to send you updates about Nativspace Ltd order confirmations and information about our services. When you order from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the product(s) you ordered at that time.
We may on occasion require the help of other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as packaging, shipping and delivery, customer support and processing event registrations. We’ll only provide such companies with the information required for them to perform these services; these service providers are bound by strict privacy policies and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
In very rare cases, Nativspace Ltd may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Nativspace Ltd or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Nativspace Ltd and its family of websites and properties; and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Nativspace Ltd its websites, or the public.
How to change your marketing preferences
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters, and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
Nativspace Ltd is not responsible for the actions of these third parties, including their privacy practices and any content posted on their web sites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use personal information. Nativspace Ltd adheres to industry recognised standards to secure any personal information in our possession, and to secure it from unauthorized access and tampering.
However, as is true with all online actions, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions of personal information, or other users of the Site may misuse or abuse your personal information that they may collect from the Site.
This site will also allow you to review the third-party advertising companies’ privacy policies.
Changes to this policy
If for some reason you believe Nativspace Ltd has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we’ll do our best to promptly make corrections.
3 The Drive
For information about how to contact Nativspace, please visit our Contact Us page.